12. Question removed; this item has been resolved.
11. Question removed; this item has been resolved.
10. The game freezes at the “NOW CHECKING” screen. What should I do?
Issue with PlayStationR3 Real Steel Update Package
An issue is occurring with the update package released on 10/31 for the PS3 version of Real Steel. After loading the game, and then attempting to connect online, the game freezes.
As shown below, “NOW CHECKING” appears, and the game freezes.
We had announced a hold on the release of this update, but currently it is still possible to download it. We are currently in the process of taking down the problematic data and are working on a fix.
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to users whose game has frozen on attempting to connect online. Once we have resolved and have a solution to the problem, an announcement will be made on both the Real Steel official site and blog. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience as we resolve this issue.
9. Question removed; this item has been resolved.
8. Question removed; this item has been resolved.
7. Question removed; this item has been resolved.
6. How do I purchase another downloadable content item that I have already purchased in the past?
Once you have purchased a custom part from the Downloadable Content menu, further copies of the same item are not purchased through the
Downloadable Content menu.
Note: After purchasing a part, the price listing for the item should read "Downloaded".
Further copies of downloadable custom parts that you have already purchased can be bought in-game using Real Steel Cash.
From the top menu, select "Assembly Mode" and then "Shop" and copies of all custom parts that have been previously downloaded will be available for purchase with Real Steel Cash from the Assembly Shop menu.
5. Question removed; this item has been resolved.
4. Can downloadable content for Real Steel be purchased from the PlayStationRStore?
Currently, downloadable content for Real Steel can only be purchased from the in-game DLC shop.
Select “Download Content” from the main menu in the game, and then select the part, robot set, or other content you wish to purchase from among the downloadable content.
Right now, the only content available for download from the PlayStation®Store is the Real Steel game (Trial Version and Full Version).
After purchasing content from the in-game DLC shop, make sure to download and install the content.
3. I cannot locate Real Steal within the PlayStation®Store. How can I find it?
Locate the Real Steel game by conducting a search.
If you are in the US looking to purchase the Real Steel game from the PlayStation®Store, you may not be able to locate it at the Top page of the Newest Games section, making it difficult to find. However, you can easily locate the purchase page of the game by conducting a search for “Real Steel”.
Please conduct a search if you are having trouble manually locating the game.
2. I can’t use the downloadable content that I purchased for the PS3 version.
It’s possible that you did not complete the download and installation process after purchasing the content.
1. Are there any things I should be careful about when purchasing downloadable content for the PS3 version?
When purchasing downloadable content for the PS3 version, make sure that you fully download and install the downloaded data.