12. Question removed; this item has been resolved.
11. Question removed; this item has been resolved.
10. After downloading the latest downloadable content package, my game stopped working properly. What should I do?
From 9am to 1pm on 2/15 (London time), an issue occurred with the latest download package for the Xbox 360 version of the game.
However, the issue has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.
9. Question removed; this item has been resolved.
8. Question removed; this item has been resolved.
7. Question removed; this item has been resolved.
6. What will be updated in the PS3 version patch?
The methods for audio output have been revised, and some game adjustments have been made to improve accessibility.
- North America: November 17th, 16:00
- Europe: November 18th, 00:00 GMT
- Japan: November 28th, 07:00 GMT
Summary of Content:
- * Audio output methods changed to address problems seen with some TVs when connected via HDMI.
- * Additional information added to the help text explaining some trophy unlock conditions.
- * A playable tutorial has been added to help players learn the rules and controls.
- * Skill point amounts earned in a match have been rebalanced.
- * Opponent A.I. has been rebalanced.
- * In-game cash amounts earned in a match have been rebalanced.
- * Repair costs have been rebalanced.
- * Fixed how the game handles unavoidable attacks.
- * The difficulty of the knockdown recovery mini-game has been rebalanced.
Note: Matches between regions will be temporarily unavailable due to the differences in release dates between different regions.
Please note that this patch will be released on separate dates in North America, Europe, and Japan.
Players in regions that have already received the patch will not be able to participate in matches against players in regions
where the patch has not yet been released.
This temporary problem will be resolved once the patch has been released in all regions.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
5. Question removed; this item has been resolved.
4. Can downloadable content for Real Steel be purchased from the PlayStation®Store?
Currently, downloadable content for Real Steel can only be purchased from the in-game DLC shop.
Select “Download Content” from the main menu in the game, and then select the part, robot set, or other content you wish to purchase from among the downloadable content.
Right now, the only content available for download from the PlayStation®Store is the Real Steel game (Trial Version and Full Version).
After purchasing content from the in-game DLC shop, make sure to download and install the content.
3. I cannot locate Real Steal within the PlayStation®Store. How can I find it?
Locate the Real Steel game by conducting a search.
If you are in the US looking to purchase the Real Steel game from the PlayStation®Store, you may not be able to locate it at the Top page of the Newest Games section, making it difficult to find. However, you can easily locate the purchase page of the game by conducting a search for “Real Steel”.
Please conduct a search if you are having trouble manually locating the game.
2. I can’t use the downloadable content that I purchased for the PS3 version.
It’s possible that you did not complete the download and installation process after purchasing the content.
1. Are there any things I should be careful about when purchasing downloadable content for the PS3 version?
When purchasing downloadable content for the PS3 version, make sure that you fully download and install the downloaded data.